The customer contacted us wanting a new gravel driveway installed leading back to their residence. We provided a quote and completed the following work:
- Excavated driveway and hauled all debris off site
- Installed and compacted 497 tons of aggregate base material.
- Placed 1,600 ft. of 12 in. x 6 in. x6 in. natural cut stone to make a boarder along driveway and sidewalk to home
- Covered all base stone with blue #8 limestone to make a nicely finished driveway
- Placed boulders and mulch to match existing landscaping
Project Type: Driveway Installation
Project Location: Troy, OH